1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Join our Telegram chat: https://t.me/a_parser_en
    Dismiss Notice

NET:Http, Google, and Captcha

Discussion in 'A-Parser Support Forum' started by scrapefun, Sep 1, 2017.

1. scrapefun

scrapefun A-Parser Enterprise License
    A-Parser Enterprise

I know the Net:Http parser can't implement anti-captcha for every site because of the unlimited number of sites that could be parsed using it but I suspect a lot of people like myself use it to scrape Google (or other search engines) in a more custom fashion than is possible with the Google parsers.

Is it possible to implement anti-gate/digital captcha solving if using Net:Http to scrape Google?

I have no clue how complex this would be but in my "dream" scenario it would work where in the Net:HTTP parser settings would be an option to use antigate or digit captcha and then a menu where you could select from the domains/search engines that have captcha solving already built into their parsers.

Basically, being able to use the captcha solving logic already built for the other parsers if you are using Net:Http to scrape one of those domains.

I know the code or implementation is not that modular or copy/paste or if it is even possible but I think this would be a a huge addition that would help a lot of people.

Thanks!

#1 scrapefun, Sep 1, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  2. Support Денис

Support Денис A-Parser Enterprise License
    A-Parser Enterprise

Hello.
    You can not use the antigate for the Net::HTTP Net::HTTP parser.
    In A-Parser, you can write your own JS parsers for certain purposes. There you can also connect an antigate. For more details on the documentation on JS parsers, you can click on the link:https://en.a-parser.com/wiki/js-parsers/
    Also, we inform you that Google now uses reCAPTCHA. Therefore, Google parsing by external parsers (including js), even with antigate, may not lead to the desired result

3. scrapefun

A-Parser Enterprise

Thanks for explaining, I didn't realize Google had switched to reCAPTCHA.

On a different topic do you know if Youtube has switched to reCAPTCHA as well?

4. Support Денис

A-Parser Enterprise

Just done parsing Youtube several times. No reCAPTHA

scrapefun likes this.
  5. scrapefun

A-Parser Enterprise

great, thanks for checking.

6. Support Денис

A-Parser Enterprise