A-Parser - a scraper for professionals
A-Parser - a multi-threaded scraper for search engines, website evaluation services, keywords, content (text, links, arbitrary data) and other various services (youtube, images, translator...), A-Parser contains over 90 built-in scrapers.
Performance, proxy handling, bypassing CloudFlare protection, fast HTTP engine, management of Chrome via puppeteer, scraper management via API and much more make A-Parser a unique solution, in this documentation we will try to reveal all the advantages of A-Parser and ways to use it.
Areas of Use
A-Parser is capable of solving a multitude of tasks, for convenience we have divided them into categories by application areas, follow the links below for details
Features and Advantages
In this section, we briefly listed the main advantages of A-Parser, more detailed information can be found at the link below
⏩ A-Parser Webinar: Overview and Q&A
Multithreading and Performance
- AsyncHTTPX - proprietary implementation of the HTTP engine with support for HTTP/1.1 and HTTP/2, HTTPS/TLS, proxy support HTTP/SOCKS4/SOCKS5 with optional authorization
- The scraper is capable of performing HTTP requests in almost unlimited number of concurrent threads depending on the computer configuration and the task at hand
- Each task (set of requests) is parsed in the specified number of threads
- When using multiple scrapers in one task, each request to different scrapers is executed in different threads simultaneously
- The scraper is able to run several tasks in parallel
- Checking and downloading proxies from sources also occurs in multi-threaded mode