SE::Bing::AddURL - adding links to the Bing index
- Adds your url to Bing index automatically.
Use cases and options(top)
- Fully automatic adding of your links to Bing index
- Set up Antigate. Choose the preset with Antigate to this parser (SE:Bing::AddURL).
- As queries, you need to specify the list of links that you want to add to the Bing index.
- Don’t forget about https:// or http:// — that’s necessary. Parser won’t work correctly without these protocols.
- Let's say you want to add two links to the index: https://a-parser.com and https://a-parser.com/wiki/index. Type:
- That’s what you’ll get:
- 0 here means that something went wrong. If you are sure your page isn’t indexed but you still see 0, it's probably an error.
- If you see 1, everything is OK — parser added your links to Bing index.
Setting options(top)Global settings for all parsers