Installation and updating
- Versions of A-Parser
- Installation on Windows
- Known issues
- Installation on Linux
- List of troubles and a solution will be provided
- Installation on FreeBSD
- Tuning of Linux for a largest number of threads
- Updating of the program
- The instruction of updating of the program for Windows and Linux via the user interface
- The instruction of manually updating for Windows
- The instruction of manually updating for Linux
Versions of A-Parser(top)A-Parser Release - the last full version of the parser. In more detail about a release of new versions it is possible to read in news on the main page.
A-Parser Beta - the intermediate version of the parser which is constantly supplemented. In more detail about changes it is possible to read at a forum in the section Next Release. To download the latest version of A-Parser Beta, it is necessary to press the Update button, and after loading of the new version, to download it.
Installation on Windows(top)1. In Members Area check truly whether your IP address (for users at which the dynamic IP address, is required to change the IP address at change on new) is registered
2. Select the tab A-Parser - Downloads
3. Before downloading of the necessary version, should press previously Update button, for updating to the latest version of A-Parser
4. Download the necessary archive and unzip in any directory
5. Select the aparser folder and start aparser.exe
6. After drawing of a window of the server, open in the browser http://127.0.0.1:9091/index.html
7. By default password is empty
- Problems with compatibility with Norton Internet Security are known - unstable work of the parser is possible
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware - unstable work of the parser is possible
- Guard Mail.ru - need to be removed from system completely
- Если парсер не запускается или падает в процессе работы с такими записями в логе:
- Open Services: Start - Run or keys shortcut Win + R, write services.msc
- In opened window select Windows Search,press mouse right button and select Properties
- In properties tab in General tab change Startup type to Disabled and press Apply
- If after that Stop button is active - press it and stop the service
- If the parser does not start, check the presence of a process in the Task Manager processes - HTTPDebuggerSVC.exe. If this process exists, it should be removed from the processes and the parser should be started again.
Installation on Linux(top)One version at the same time is at the moment available to 32- and 64-bit systems. For convenience of downloading from the server temporary links are used, in Member Area press button Get one-time link - it is possible to download a distribution kit at the received link once.
- In Members Area select tab A-Parser - IP Configuration and register the IP address
- Select the tab A-Parser - Downloads
- Before downloading of the necessary version, should press previously Update button, for updating to the latest version of A-Parser
- Get a temporary link for downloading
- In a shell we come into a directory where we will put (it is impossible to put in a directory about a web access!), and we execute the following commands:
- A-Parser is started, it is possible open the link http://IP-of-server:9091/index.html
- By default password is empty
Sometimes can not be enough some libraries on the server, for example:
List of troubles and a solution will be provided(top)
On Debian x64:
There may be a problem with the Vesta panel on CentOS: the parser may not start due to an incorrectly configured firewall (turning it off helps to start the parser).
Installation on FreeBSD(top)Installation is similar as on Linux, it is previously necessary to adjust compatibility with Linux:
We will update the catalog of a repository of FreeBSD:
Further the list of troubles and a solution will be provided:
On FreeBSD x64:
Tuning of Linux for a largest number of threads(top)
By default Linux limits number of open files and sockets to 1024 on the one user, to increase a limit execute the following commands:
Necessary re-enter in a shell (ssh), then to restart A-Parser
If you run the parser without root, replace root to the user name
For check of the current limit it is necessary to execute
Updating of the program(top)Attention! Unless otherwise noted, it is enough just to update executable file.
The instruction of updating of the program for Windows and Linux via the user interface(top)
- Choose the Updates channel in Global settings
- In the menu Tools select Update A-parser tab
- Check existence of the last updates
- Press Update button. Updating will happen automatically
The instruction of manually updating for Windows(top)Generally it is enough to replace the executed file of the parser if another isn't specified.
- Stop A-Parser - press Stop server button
- Download archive in Member Area and rewrite aparser.exe
- Start aparser.exe
The instruction of manually updating for Linux(top)
- Stop A-Parser - in the console we execute killall aparser
- Download archive in Member Area and rewrite the aparser file
- Start aparser - in the console we execute ./aparser
SergaevOleg likes this.