SE::Quora - Quora search results parser
SE::Quora parser overviewSE::Quora - parser of Quora search results.
It collects results from the service with the same name.
You can use automatic query multiplication, substitution of subqueries from files, iteration of alphanumeric combinations and lists to get the maximum possible number of results.
The A-Parser functionality allows you to save the parsing settings of the SE::Quora parser for further use (presets), set a parsing schedule, and much more.
Saving results is possible in the format and structure that you need, thanks to the built-in powerful Template Toolkit template engine, which allows you to apply additional logic to the results and output data in various formats, including JSON, SQL, and CSV.
Quora has 6 types of results: Questions, Answers, Posts, Profiles, Topics, and Spaces. Each type has a different set of data, so in the parser, each type is written to its own separate array. Depending on the type, the following are collected:
- Link to the question, question text, number of answers, and date
- Answer author, answer text, links to media in the answer, answer date and time, number of votes, views, and how many times the answer was shared
- Link to the post, post title, post text, links to media in the post, author name and profile link, publication date and time, number of votes, views, and how many times the post was shared
- and other data depending on the type of result
- Select the desired type of result or parse all at once
- Select the time of the results
- Any scenarios where data needs to be obtained from Quora
You need to specify keywords as queries, for example:
Example of default result:
What is the best free online IQ test?
What is software testing?
How reliable is the DNA testing offered by sites like Ancestry.com or 23andMe?
How can I pass a urine drug test for meth?
How do you know if you're really smart without taking an IQ test?
Which is the best test series for CAT?
How reliable are online IQ tests?
Is software testing a good career choice?
What is the best test series for the GATE examination?
What is the best way to get my IQ checked online?
Result output options
A-Parser supports flexible formatting of results thanks to the built-in Template Toolkit template engine, which allows it to output results in any form, as well as in a structured form, such as CSV or JSON.
|Pages count||5||Number of result pages|
|Results type||Type of results|
|Results time||Time of results|