SE::Rambler - parser of Rambler search results
- Links, anchors and snippets from search results
- List of related keywords (hints)
- This parser supports multiple operators, including url:, site:, inurl:, host:, rhost:, domain:, etc.
- It can parse up to 50 pages with 50 results from each of them
- It also parses related keywords ($hints).
Use cases and options(top)With this parser you can:
- collect a database of links;
- estimate the competitiveness for keywords;
- find all the backlinks of a website;
- do everything related to Rambler scraping.
- Write exactly like you are typing a query in Rambler search box. For instance, you need to collect 10 links from English Wikipedia with the name “Donald Trump”. Type:
- In less than a minute you’ll get the result:
Setting options(top)Global settings for all parsers