SE::Yandex::Register - Registers accounts in Yandex
- Automatically registers accounts by amount of requests using AntiGate.
* On a screenshot an example of registration 1000 accounts in 15 minutes. Speed is restricted by antigate opportunities.
- Creation of accounts for use in parsers SE::Yandex::WordStat and SE::Yandex::WordStat::ByDate
- It is necessary to specify the desired number of requests. They can be set a macroes in the field "Enter queries". For example:
- As a result saved the list of accounts login;password:
- Also, you can output an answer to a secret question ($answer), moreover, the question and answer are the same
* If you already have accounts, it is possible to add simply existing accounts to files/SE-Yandex/accounts.txt file in a format:
Global settings for all parsers
Useful links(top)Example of setup of Antigate
AndreyS likes this.