SE::Yandex::Position - Check of positions of the site on keywords in Yandex
- Position of the site and link to the page of the site
- List of all positions of the site and links to pages
- All opportunities Yandex parser
- Automatically stops parsing when finding the site
- Supports search of subdomains
- Opportunity to compare a required position on the domain, on master domain and according to the full link
- Search of positions at once on several domains
- Check of position of the sites and sites of competitors
- Search of pages, which generate main traffic on the site
- As requests it is necessary to specify the domain of the required site and a search query through a gap, an example:
- If it is necessary to check one site according to the list of requests that can be specified the domain in Query format:
- In order to use several domains in a single query, you need to specify a list of domains, separated by commas, and through the gap keyword, for example:
Stop when found option is also supported, parsing ends if for all domains will found positions.
Supports all settings of a parser of Yandex, and also in addition:
mihailg likes this.